RAPS is short for Regional Animal Protection Society, a registered charity and operator of a sanctuary which houses and cares for nearly 500 homeless or abandoned cats in Richmond, BC, Canada. The Neko Files is a celebration of the sanctuary and all those who live and work there.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jazz

Jazz arrived at the sanctuary in mid December along with a tortie named Judy. The two cats came from a farm where whoever had been putting food out for them could no longer do so.

Jazz is thought to be around 2 years old and is by far the friendlier of the pair. I'm curious to see how Judy will turn out once she gets over hiding behind a towel and spitting at me. In the meantime, I just know I'm going to enjoy getting better acquainted with adorable Jazz, who's already venturing up close for purrs and rubs.



1 comment:

  1. soooooo cute

    but then again, I am biased!!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete